Monday, September 14, 2009

Transition

"Don't let your victories go to your head, or your failures go to your heart."
-Unknown


My thinspo goal is to look like her--------->
(but a little more toned!)


Haven't updated because I haven't been doing so well on my diet. Today I am going to start my transition to vegan. This may be a slow process by eliminateing 90% of all animal products. Things such as bread I'm not going to worry about until I have at least a good 2 months of a *mostly* vegan diet. Avoiding the obvious things such as dairy, meat, and the animal by-products that I can decipher. :-)
In a lot of products it says 'Natural flavors/Natural ingredients' apparently doesn't always mean 'not' animal by-product. :-/ which sucks.. Special K Blueberry doesn't have listed animal ingredients but is says that.





Breakfast: 9:30am

Special K Blueberries-cereal 100cal
Lite soy milk -80cal
Small banana- 80 cal
Total: 260 calories
Lunch: 12:00pm
Handful of tator tots with honey mustard, 3 bites of grilled cheese sandwhich
100- for grilled cheese bites 170 for tator tots
Total: 270 calories

Dinner:
Salad with light dressing
Total: 100 calories
Total: 1,800 (? due to snacking at work!)
During work I munched on some crackers, chocolate chip cookies, coffee beans and strawberry gummis :-[ Ugh!..that was stuff others shared..It isn't always like that though it is funny that everyone wants to share with me on my transition day! (the grilled cheese was my hunny who shared) Tomorrow if anyone is offering I'll say 'No Thanks!!'
Excercise:NONE :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment