Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Before/After

"Do not let big ambitions overshadow small successes."
-Unknown

I went grocery shopping this evening with the hubby and our roommate. It's so hard to eat healthy with two men in the house. I'm vegetarian but I want to go vegan so bad..as hard as it is to be vegan in this world it's even harder being the only vegetarian/vegan I know. :-/
Most people I have met so far aren't big fans of vegetables...which is difficult for me to even understand let alone accept.

Ever since our roommate moved in I've put on some chub. I'm a naturally thin girl but I had trouble in the past with depression and I didn't eat much for about two months, dropped weight fast, then I went through a phase..that hasn't ended yet, of me binging everything in sight (besides meat) However, the other day I put a crab puff in my mouth and spit it out immediately. WTF was I thinking?! Ugh!

I did get some good stuff for myself while shopping. I'm determined to be vegan and to eat healthy. There is a blog I'm following, quite a few actually, so I'm not sure which blog but someone mentioned they had sparkling water with frozen blueberries in it..sounded so good I got some today :-)

I haven't been posting as I had wanted..but I suppose now is a good time to make up lost time.

My stats:
Height- 5'7
CW- 122lbs
HW- 135lbs
LW- 115 @ 15 years old
LW- 118 @ 18-20 years old.
Bust-32C
Waist- ?? Ithink 38 when bloated
Hips- 32
GOAL: 32, 23, 32
To me the scale means nothing. I understand the concept of muscle VS. fat and right now I have more FAT than I would like to have. I used to be an exotic dancer for about 2 months of my life because a friend did it and I tried it to see what it would be like. I looked my best..but I consumed whatever I wanted- as much or as little- and that included waaay too much alcohol.
I'm not sure how much I weighed then but it was more than I weigh now.I'll follow up with food and excercise tomorrow.
Here are my 'BEFORE' pictures. I'll try and post every month with body pic's.








'Night
-Leigh














No comments:

Post a Comment